Join us at one of our Open House/Information Nights to learn more about our unique school and the many ways we support students. Select the date below that works best for you. Have specific questions? Simply contact us with your questions, or for an individual tour at (831) 459-9800.
Currently scheduled events are:
- Tuesday May 21st 6:30pm
- June event to come
- Always Available: A Personalized Tour
Reservations appreciated. RSVP using this link for an Open House or Personalized Tour, or call (831) 458-9800.
Our Information Events are a good way to meet staff and parents, to see our school, and to learn more about the different kinds of support we offer students, including those with learning differences:
- small classes of 5-8 students
- use of UDL-based curriculum modifications to make learning personalized and successful – for advanced curriculum and in areas of difference
- assistive technology for help with dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, AD/HD
- afterschool homework club
- technology for every student, including laptops for dictation software, online homework posts and submissions, ways to listen to texts–all ways to get work done more easily
- community service projects
Call ahead to make a reservation at (831) 458-9800 or send email, and let us know what you’d like to know more about–at an Open House Information Night, or with a personal visit.